"Exuding your spotless beauty…"
Al-Ahli Hospital’s Dermatology Department offers consultations for diagnosis and treatment of wide range of skin-related problems such as infections and allergies, pigmentation disorders, auto-immune reactions and sexually transmitted diseases. Minor surgeries for the removal of tumors and other unwanted skin growths are also available in this Department. With western-experienced and highly qualified consultant dermatologist and supported by modern technologies, this department also provides cosmetic procedures (see special services).
Some of the basic dermatological treatment and management services provided by this Department include, but not limited to, the following:
- Skin infections and skin allergic disorders.
- Skin inflammatory and non-inflammatory disorders.
- Children’s skin disease including difficult and longstanding cases.
- Sexually transmitted disease.
- Skin tumors including melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancers.
- Mole mapping and regular total skin check-up.
- Scar and stretch marks treatment.
- Hair and nail disease including hair loss and alopecia varieties.
- Surgical removal of tumors and unwanted skin growths like warts, seborrhoic and actinic keratosises.
- Prevention and management of aging face.