Al-Ahli Hospital (AAH) Website usage Terms & conditions
The term "AAH" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at Ahmed bin Ali St, P.O.Box 6401 Doha-Qatar. Our company registration number is 18895/1.The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
· AAH reserves the right to deny or restrict access to this Web Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular internet access to this Web Site at any time, without giving any reasons.
· Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· The service and content from or through this website are provided "AS-IS "As Available" to the fullest extent permitted by law. While AAH endeavours to keep the information up to date and correct, AAH makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied.
AAH hereby disclaims any warranty as to:
· The completeness, accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, suitability, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or availability with respect to the website or the information, materials, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
· In no event will AAH be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
· Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of AAH. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. AAH shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those web sites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
· Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, AAH takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
· The materials located on this Web Site including the information and software programs (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights as per applicable Qatari laws. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by AAH.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to AAH are acknowledged on the website.
· Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Web Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of AAH.
· Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Content for any purpose will be violation of AAH intellectual property rights.
· AAH is committed to protecting your privacy and providing a secure website environment. If you are browsing this website we do not capture data that allows us to identify you personally.
· We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
· To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
· Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.